Roast Duck With Noodles And Warrigal Greens
Here is another quick meal for you fine folks out there. This dish is easy to make and simple especially if you don’t have alot of time on your hands. Stop by your local Chinese restaurant and pick up 1/2 a duck. If you don’t want use duck, you can add free range chicken. You can also substitute the Warrigal Greens with spinach or any other type of greens you like.
½ Roast duck
1 packet 500gms fresh noodles
1 white onion finely sliced
500gm Warrigal Greens
3 tablespoon of light or Tamari soy sauce
3 tablespoon Oyster sauce
- In pot of boiling water blanch the Warrigal Greens for 1 minute, drain and set aside
- Remove the duck meat from the bones and cut into bite size pieces which (about 5cm)
- Boil a kettle and blanch the noodles according to instructions on your packet (I blanched mine for 20 seconds)
- In a pan or wok fry the onion in oil until golden, add the duck and soy and oyster sauce and a splash of water about 1 tablespoon and cook for 2 minutes
- Next add noodles and Warrigal Greens and cook for another 2 minutes
- Serve with soysauce and chilli
Read more on Warrigal Greens in my previous post.
Lady Rice x
About Lady Ricewild and organic Vietnamese cooking View all posts by Lady Rice →
This entry was posted in Home. Bookmark the permalink.