The Five Zen Food Reflections
1. I reflect on the work that brings this food before me, let me see whence this food comes.
2. I reflect on my imperfections, on whether I am deserving of this offering of food.
3. Let me hold my mind free from preference and greed.
4. I take this food as an effective medicine to keep my body in good health.
5. I accept this food so that I will fulfill my task of enlightenment.
About Lady Ricewild and organic Vietnamese cooking View all posts by Lady Rice →
This entry was posted in Home and tagged Food Reflections, Zen. Bookmark the permalink.